How does it work?
- Call our main line at 727-734-8589 and press 2 when prompted
- Speak to Rees Cralley or one of trained technicians to schedule an on-site appointment
- Our mobile calibration van will show up at your location to perform the calibrations on-site
- Adjustments and minor repairs can be handled on-site
- We will help schedule your next visit, so your tools are never out of calibration!
- “Or fill out our *online calibration form* and someone will be in contact with you!”
If there are any repairs that cannot be handled on-site - or that need to be picked up - we will take them back to our shop for assessment and/or repair. Often times they can be delivered back to you while the van is in the area! Otherwise, we can ship them back to you.
Need help or a calibration for something that you don't see here? Check out our In-House Calibrations Page.
FPT can come to YOU! Our mobile van is equipped with transducers and trained technicians to calibrate your equipment on-site! Our Cal-Lab can support:
Manual Torque Wrenches
- all manuals up to 2,000 FTLB
Hydraulic Torque Wrenches
- SPX Power Team
- all hydraulic torque wrenches up to 20,000 FTLB
- Manual multipliers up to 8,000 FTLB
Pneumatic Torque Wrenches
- TorcUp Raptor
- Hytorc jGuns
- Chicago Pneumatic BlueTork
- Pneumatic wrenches up to 8,000 FTLB
Battery Torque Wrenches
- Hytorc BTM and LST
- Battery and Electric Wrenches Up to 8,000 FTLB
Nearly all torqueing applications up to 20,000 FTLB!
- NPT and BSP
- 0 - 10,000 PSI