Tool Repair Services in Florida
We offer in-house tool repair services in Florida for a variety of items. We carry a stock of commonly used parts and can generally have less common parts within a week. If you have any questions, feel free to call!
- Hydraulic Cylinders, Jacks, Spreaders, Pumps and more – Torque Wrenches
- Impact Wrenches
- Milwaukee Tools (and other electric tools)
- Pneumatic Hydraulic Jacks
- Air Tools
We offer in-house calibrations and certifications for the following – allowing for expedited and sometimes same day calibration turnaround!
- Torque Wrenches and tools from 25 INLB – 20,000 FTLB (Manual, Digital, Pneumatic, Hydraulic Etc.)
- Measuring Devices such as Micrometers and Calipers
- Gauges from 10 – 10,000 PSI
- Load Cells up To 200 Tons (400K LB)
- Skidmore-Wilhelm Bolt Testers
- Hydraulic Cylinders Load Tested on our 200 Ton Press
And More! Ask our same day or next day turn around on in-house calibrations! Give us a call to find out!
What we off on our mobile Cal-Lab:
FPT can come to you! Our mobile van is equipped with transducers and trained technicians to calibrate your equipment on-site! Our CalLab can support:
- Torque Tools from 13 INLB – 5,000 FTLB (Manual, Digital, Hydraulic, and Pneumatic *air must be supplied by the customer*)
- Pressure Gauges from 10 PSI
- 10,000 PSI
Micrometers and Calipers
Contact us today to find out if FPT can support your next job on-site! (727) 734¬8589
FPT has experts that are able to provide tool training on a variety of subjects. Such as:
- Proper Torque Wrench Use and Safety
- Hydraulic Cylinders and Lifting Systems
- Impact Wrench Safety and Effective Use
- Skidmore Bolt Tester Use
FPT is able to come to you to provide training on-site with your equipment! Call your local industrial tool experts today! (727) 734-8589
The FPT Difference
As a leader in torque wrench calibration, we have the know-how of all the tools and how they operate. Our team comprises of experienced and trained calibration and repair technicians. Our main goal is to keep your tools working properly to exceed your satisfaction. In case of an emergency, we’ve got you covered. We operate when others don’t.
The FPT team has you in mind and understands the instrumental role of proper maintenance and service to your production processes. In case you are not aware of the specific tool or service you need, our team will assess the situation and offer the best advice that will help solve your problem and hence afford you optimal results.
Contact Florida Precision Tool Today for Torque Wrench Calibration and Tool Repair Services in Florida
Our team will attend to you immediately and ensure your tools receive the necessary calibration and repairs required. Reach out to FPT today to schedule a no-cost consultation for same-day tool calibration, repair, bolting, and training services.